Monday, May 2, 2011

BROKE IN MY PURPLE CLOGS


So, I'm totally channeling Cher Horowitz today. I kind of love dressing in character. Not intentionally of course. I just subconsciously wake up, get dressed, then take a peep in the mirror and think "Hey I totally look like so and so today!" Its pretty sweet. I love being influenced by characters in films. It kinda changes my whole persona throughout the day (schizophrenic much?). To this day, I still think Cher and Dionne are some of the dopest chicks. They were just these preppy-rich-rollin with the homies-style icons, ya know?

Here's a modern spin on their look.

Thigh High Rib Socks from La Garconne
Jeffrey Campbell Foxy Wood from Sole Struck
Sleeveless Crop Button-Up from American Apparel
Jason Wu Blazer from Net-a-porter
Skirted Overall from Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment