Thursday, June 16, 2011

WHAT MISS CRAY WORE

{Betsey Johnson Sunnies, Top - H&M, Romper - F21, Purse - Goodwill}

I really don't believe in sacrificing what I were for climate change. PLEASE. I do what I want! & Layering happens to be my fave. It's definitely a seasonless trick to add interest to an outfit. Layering can add a pop of color, eccentric texture, and flare to a basic ensemble. If you want to continue layering through the warmer months, simply swap out your heavy grandpa sweaters and fur for lighter sheer tops and open knit pieces. Easy peezy lemon squeezy ; )

Here are some awesome options I found while perusing the interweb...
Madewell Saltspring Sweater-Top
Chicwhish Retro Lace Trim Crochet Smock
American Gold Gold Dust Woman Kimono
Nasty Gal Inner Circle Blouse-Vintage Floral

{Note: If you're not a big spender, like myself, check out your local thrift store. There are always great flowy blouses perfect for layering at dirt cheap prices!!} 



No comments:

Post a Comment