Thursday, August 25, 2011

LOVE SPELL


Text from a friend that made me giggle...

Friend: "I just got aggressively hit on while at Wawa wearing no make-up, a sports bra, and my sweater inside out"

Hahaha OH boy. Just goes to show you boys/men/dudes don't give a shit about the things us ladies obsess over. Fashion trends, accessories,  and make-up mean nothing to them. It's all about psychical attraction i.e. pheromones. Being the curious little being that I am, I decided to do a little research on pheromones. And while doing so I came across this...

http://luvessentials.com/pheromones_women.html
So cray, right? This site sells pheromone scents for men and women. Kinda creepy if you ask me.
Moral of the story...uhh...well, I don't really know if there is one. I guess what i'm getting at is that you can be made up and dressed to the nines or roll out of bed looking like you got hit by a train and men will still swoon and try to "HOLLAAA". It's just way of the world my friends. Scientifically proven.

No comments:

Post a Comment