Monday, March 21, 2011

AS IF!

Online window shopping and I came across these fuzzy lil guys. I know what you're thinking...and you're wrong. I was not shopping on Strippers R' Us. These saucy numbers are from none other than Forever 21. GASP! Is this a joke? Don't get me wrong, I'm so into the revitalization of certain 90s trends we've been seing in fashion. And it's cool that they attempted to channel the likes of Cher Horowitz and Carrie Bradshaw. But this is just a way too literal. F21 I had faith in you up until this point...what the hell happened???
And the description read: 

"A fun and flirty shoe for a lovely evening! Slip-on stiletto heels that feature an open toe and a fuzzy top. Exposed platform. High gloss finish. Leather and padded insole. Textured outsole. "

Oh for real? A lovely evening out where? Working a street corner??

No comments:

Post a Comment